Location is Sun City! Temporary only but working through the tax season. Will meet and greet clients (mostly Seniors), copy and file tax returns, take payments from clients on receipt, work with the team onan administrative level. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 - 5:00, 1 hour for lunch
Stable, global real estate/relocation company is searching for a few key individuals who want to make a career move. This is temp-to-hire position(s) along with being an in-office position(s). Some of the responsibilities will include:
Education, Experience Required
Able to work full time Monday-Friday in the office - not a hybrid position. Hours may fluctuate but are normally 7:00a - 3:30/4:00. Benefits provided once hired on after temp-to-hire period. Bonus maybe available also at that time.
Small but growing company in Scottsdale is adding to their headcount and looking for someone who wants to learn their business and make great money! If you think you can sell or have sold in the past, this sales is all about relationship building before and after the sale.
Details: In-office position in Zip code 85251
Responsible for supplier management, order placement, material planning, organization and process/management. Supports and executes material panning and procurement to obtain the highest quality products and services at competitive prices supporting the production plan and existing new product development.
· Researches and evaluates potential suppliers to ensure they can produce the quality and quantity of goods needed at the most competitive total cost.
· Maintains strategic relationships with suppliers and execute purchasing agreements and contracts.
· Constantly monitors inventory levels, production scheduling demand and executes to the MRP exception messages.
· Verifies demand and generates purchase orders and compares standard cost to the actual pricing. Mitigates and negotiates price increase.
· Plans and analyses inventory levels by verifying available on hand stock.
· Generates system purchase requisitions , places purchase orders and verifies part number specifications and price. Obtains purchased order confirmation from suppliers confirming price, delivery and payment terms.
· Expedites material from suppliers to meet the master production plan.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering, or a combination of work experience and education preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Purchasing and/or Material Planning Management, preferably in food, personal care or similar industry.
Salary Range: $60,000-$65,000 Direct Hire Position
Always send in your resume even though you don't see something listed here. You never know what I am working on! Whether you need temporary, temp to hire or are already employed looking to make a change (direct hire) - let's talk.